Wednesday, June 10, 2020

ATTENTION PLEASE!!! SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!


We interrupt our regularly scheduled series of articles to bring you a special announcement.



For some time now, Eaglemoss has been teasing us about a new line of models that they were hoping to produce for collectors of a certain TV series.

I just received an email yesterday confirming that they are starting the collection up and have put three models up for pre-order.  


I can't begin to tell you how excited I am about this new collection.  From what I can tell, the models will e produced in the same size as the Standard Edition of the Star Trek Starships Collection as well as they will produce some XL sized versions of thos models as well.

So if you are like me, and love the non-Star Trek show that sometimes is better than Star Trek, get your butt over to Eaglemoss and check out the new collection at THIS LINK.

From what I have read, I will be reviewing the first two models in September/October of 2020.

2 comments:

  1. Neat. I enjoy The Orville most of the time. It's been better Star Trek than the real thing has delivered for quite a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoy the show and an looking forward to reviewing the models.
      ---DS Pat

      Delete