Saturday, October 17, 2015

State Of The Universe Address

I've been on hiatus for a while now. I figured I'd give a little update on the status of my universe.

After the move, finances were a bit tight and I had to cancel my subscription to the Eaglemoss collection. Given that I've pretty much received all the freebie gifts except for a gaudy looking Borg cube, I think I'll continue collecting by buying from various reputable eBay sellers instead of renewing the subscription. The good news is, I think I'll be able to start collecting them again so those comparative reviews should start flowing again. As a treat for this month, I'll have 6 of them in a row.  :-)

As for building anything, I've been in a bit of a rut. The week of the move, I got dumped. Which was ironic since I was moving to be closer to the girlfriend. A little while later, I started dating someone else and just wasn't in the mood to work on anything. Now I'm single again and trying to rekindle the building fire. I really need to do this as I have three incomplete builds on my "bench" and several new Space Battleship Yamato 2199 kits to build.

On an upside, I don't know whether FaceBook fixed the issue, or my upgrading to Windows 10 did it, but I apparently can re-arrange the photo albums again so I don't need to transfer the photo collection offsite.

So there you go. Keep an eye on my feed, things should start becoming lively again.

---DSP

No comments:

Post a Comment